PEER® FAST TAP™ is the most advanced station controller solution available today that was built specifically for semiconductor tests, assembly, and packaging operations. FAST TAP was developed in cooperation with one of the largest IC manufacturers and embeds TAP manufacturing domain knowledge through implementation of Best Known Methods. With FAST TAP, customers are able to build and deploy solutions incrementally by targeting immediate short term needs and adding new capabilities as required resulting in preserving cost and time investments.
Station controller for test, assembly and packaging
- Extensive library of pre-defined processing steps specific to test, assembly and packaging easily configured into base level operational scenarios
- Templates for extending base level processing steps to create customer specific library classes for implementing unique operational and manufacturing requirements
- Support modeling of modules by allowing the linkage of process and metrology equipment into a single entity simplifying process flow automation
- Ability to easily implement connectivity to non SECS/GEM equipment, e.g., Scales, Cameras, etc. by providing the methods necessary to develop custom interfaces
- Configurable Automation Adaptors to support the integration of FAST TAP to a wide range of fab applications including MES, EDA, and Recipe Management systems