Using big data to improve smart manufacturing
Kitchener, Ontario - July 6, 2016
In the past, many fabs simply reacted to the limited set of data they were able to collect and equipment makers struggled with limited tool processing information from the fabs. But now, large volumes of equipment data can be made available. Fabs are collecting big data from all of their equipment, factory systems, and processes.
Big data provides new opportunities to fabs and OEMs
- Fabs can benefit from more efficient, predictive manufacturing and leverage newly available equipment data to remove inefficiencies, reduce costs, and improve uptime and yields. They can identify potential issues before they become problems.
- With more equipment data available to them, OEMs can use it to ensure optimal equipment performance during production and provide a higher standard of service to their fab customers.
Successful big data solutions enable intelligent monitoring and allow complex manufacturers and their equipment suppliers to turn information into action, and they can do this quickly, efficiently, and cost-effectively. Both fabs and OEMs want the ability to make manufacturing decisions and process modifications in real time. Everyone wants to save time and money.
We can help you manage your big data
PEER Group can help you gain secure access to manufacturing data, and we will organize it so you can perform deeper analytics.
- Our connectivity solutions enable information exchange between equipment and factory host systems.
- Our automation solutions enable high-speed, high-volume data collection from all components within the equipment, and subcomponent tracking from the chamber down to the sensor level.
- We can connect thousands of pieces of equipment within one factory or between multiple facilities across the globe. The secure remote connection gives access to equipment and its data enabling immediate analysis, while protecting both the fab’s and OEM’s intellectual property. OEMs can share information between experts, collaborate with the fab on problems, and work together to increase uptime, innovate, and deliver leading-edge products.
Every product in our portfolio integrates automation and information
Contact us to find out how you can use PEER Group solutions and services to turn your collected data into action. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at SEMICON West: Booth 1239, South Hall.
About PEER Group
PEER Group provides innovative factory automation software solutions and consulting services to the semiconductor, photovoltaic, and electronics industries. The world’s best manufacturing companies turn to us to solve their most challenging equipment automation, data management, and process control problems. With more than 100,000 licenses shipped, we are the leading supplier of equipment connectivity and testing products to automated factories around the globe. Our products and services help lower the cost of automation for high-volume manufacturers and their equipment suppliers. PEER Group is recognized on the following listings: Intel Corporation’s 2015 Preferred Quality Supplier list, Great Place to Work® Best Workplaces Canada, Branham300, 2014 Deloitte® Technology Fast 50™ and Fast 500™. Follow us on linkedin.com/company/the-peer-group and @peergroup_inc.
Manager, Marketing Services and Corporate Communications