PEER Group has a talented, dynamic, and international team of software and services engineers. We deliver products, software solutions, and services in the field of manufacturing automation and manufacturing operations management. In order to expand our customer services team in Dresden/Germany and Villach/Austria we are looking for flexible integration engineers.
Integration engineer (equipment/factory application integration and testing)
Based in Dresden or Regensburg, Germany and Villach, Austria
You are experienced in the field of equipment and/or factory application integration and equipment testing for automated manufacturing. You like to travel and work abroad, and you enjoy working with international multicultural teams. Accordingly, you have good oral and written communication skills in English and German.
We would be happy to receive your letter of application. Your expertise should include:
- Experienced with integration of equipment with MES and other factory applications
- Practical knowledge about definition of equipment interface test scenarios
- Expertise in conducting equipment automation tests
- Expertise in using test tools and scripting and programming languages
- Experience with UNIX operation system required
- Experience with databases (Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL) desirable
- International driving license required.
Successful candidates will have sole responsibility for:
- Writing requirements documents and creating alignment with customer goals
- Close interaction with customers and automation experts
- Sole responsible equipment integration and equipment testing activities at our customers
- Independently plan, prepare and conduct equipment tests at equipment suppliers
- Provide operational support for equipment communication issues at our customers
- Communication with equipment suppliers.
If you are interested please send your letter of application including your curriculum vitae (CV) via email to our human resources assistant Mrs. Stephanie Schueller (email@example.com).
About PEER Group
PEER Group is headquartered in Kitchener-Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, with an office in Dresden, Germany. A privately-held company, PEER Group currently employs over 140 people worldwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, ability and performance. We welcome inquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workplace. If you require accommodation in completing the application process please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call HR at 49-351-2139000. If you are contacted regarding this position, please advise HR of accommodation measures you may require during our interview process. Of course, we will address these matters with respect and confidentiality.